Rockbrook Urgent Care
2821 So. 108th Street
Omaha, Nebraska 68144
Monday – Saturday from 8 AM- 8 PM
Sunday and Holidays from 10 AM- 6 PM
Just walk in at Rockbrook Urgent Care clinic- no appointment is needed.
- Rockbrook Urgent Care provides quality medical care for people who need treatment for minor injuries and illnesses. We deal with things like influenza, rashes, lacerations, strep throat, etc. that require medical attention, but are not emergency cases.
- Our clinic also offers many well-care and occupational services for your family and business. We do flu shots, tetanus shots, sports physicals, DOT physicals, etc.
- Rockbrook Urgent Care is open seven days a week. Just walk in; no appointments are needed. We provide health care that fits your schedule.
- Rockbrook Urgent Care is conveniently located in Omaha at 2821 So. 108th Street. That’s one block south of 108th and West Center Road, just east of the Rockbrook Village Shopping Center. Just off the exits of I-80 and I-680 at West Center, you are only a few-minutes’ drive from anywhere in the area.
- We accept most insurance coverage, and are a preferred provider for many plans. For those without insurance, we offer a cash-pay discount.
Check out our current YouTube medical update… Click Here
Find out current information on our Facebook page… Click Here
Watch a one-minute video about us on YouTube… Click Here
Link to our Google+ page… Click Here
- We hope you have great holiday celebrations this month. And remember, should you come down with an illness or injury that might spoil your holiday merriment, Rockbrook Urgent Care will be open every day of the year to take good care of you.
- Flu shots are still available at Rockbrook Urgent Care. Our cash-pay price is $25, which is lower than the major pharmacies are charging. A flu shot and frequent hand-washing are your best defenses against contracting influenza.
Medical Providers (below)…
Lloyd Pierre, MD- Medical Director
- Rockbrook Urgent Care is NOT an emergency room. For serious and life-threatening conditions, call 911 or go to a hospital emergency room.
- Rockbrook Urgent Care can be a great complement to your primary care physician. We will send reports of your visit with us to your regular doctor.
- You can fill out your paperwork before coming in to our clinic. Click on the “Patient Forms” tab on the top of this page, print out the patient registration form, complete the questions, and your’re ready to be seen.
- Rockbrook Urgent Care partners with Bellevue Urgent Care, the Bellevue Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year winner, to provide service to the metro area.
- Rockbrook Urgent Care is a Certified Urgent Care Center, approved by the UCAOA.